Sunday, June 03, 2012

Day +2159 : Lunch with my Systematic Theology Lecturer

I am fine today.

Our church invited my Systematic Theology Lecturer, Ps. Chiew Sze Sze (赵丝丝传道), to preach a sermon in the Sunday Service this morning. This is the first time she preached in my church. We went for lunch at Restaurant Kong Sai (广西仔菜园鸡猪肚汤) after the church service.

Together with us were Ps. Tan, Amy, Jian Hui(建辉), Jia En(佳恩), Kah Kiong, his wife and two of his children. Jian Hui is my seminary mate from China. His fiancee, Jian En, who studied in the China branch campus of Malaysia Baptist Theology Seminary, came to attend courses in the main campus in Penang, but before that, she meet Jian Hui in Kuala Lumpur first. They will be staying in my house tonight, and Kah Kiong and I will bring them to visit a few tourist attractions in KL today.

Front from left: Kah Kiong's wife, his children, Ps. Sze Sze, Jia En, Jian Hui; Back frow left: Amy,  David,  Kah Kiong's Son, Kah Kiong, Ps. Tan
Dishes that we ordered









See you next post :-)

No comments: