Friday, June 29, 2012

Day +2185 : D28

I am fine today.

I ordered more than 15kg of D28 durian from a durian stall owner who used to sell durian at Sg. Buloh night market. I brought a group of classmates for a durian feast at his stall last year. He is no longer selling durian at Sg. Buloh night market anymore. However, he is willing to send the durian to any place I request. Since he is now selling durian in Selayang, I asked him to meet me at Sg. Buloh this afternoon when I am on the way back to Puchong from the seminary.

The durian cost RM7 per kg and I spent RM110 all together. Although D28 is not as good as D24, it has its own flavour which deserves a try :-) The durian is mainly for my children and also the members of a short-term missionary team from Hong Kong.







See you next post :-)

No comments: