Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day +2179 : It is a no-show


I am fine today.

My maid is supposed to return from holiday today. The flight from Bali was scheduled to land on 8:00pm. My wife, Aaron and I went to LCCT to fetch him. 

We waited at the arrival hall for about one hour and didn't see any sign of her coming. I approached AirAsia ticketing counter to check if she boarded the flight in Bali, and the status is no-show. 

She left quite an amount of salary with me, so we didn't expect she would decide not to come. She must changed her mind during the holiday. I don't mind if she decided not to continue working with me but she should at least inform me that she is not coming so that I don't have to take the trouble to go and wait in the airport.

My last maid changed her mind after she went back for holiday but she was better as she did called and inform me she was not coming.

My wife and I decided not to employ a maid anymore. We believe with some arrangements like engaging hourly house cleaner and catering meals, we will be able to handle the situation :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: