Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day +2180 : 13th sermon after bone marrow transplant

I am fine today.

Ι preached a sermon in our church at Setia Alam this morning. It was the same sermon that I preached the previous two weeks - "Becoming  children of God"(成为天父的儿女). One sermon preached three times :-)

The children requested to have burgers as lunch, and as a father, I found no reason to turn them down. In the sermon I advised the parents have to be kind to their children - listen to them and obey their commands, and now I have to do what I preached :-) In fact, my wife and I are doing this most of the time.

We ended up having lunch at McDonald. Daniel, Joseph and I ordered Big Mac and the rest were having Filet-o-Fish where each came with drink and fries. Aaron said that he would like to have two Filt-o-Fish, and when he saw that I ordered one for him only, he asked "Where is the other one?" I told him that it is perfectly alright for him to have two Filet-o-Fishes but I will only order another one after he finished the first one. He agreed gladly. He was the first to finish the burger, and he didn't requested for the second one. I believe he was full.

The Big Mac meal was too big for me. I was almost full after completing the fries and I had to force myself to finish the burger :-( I will order Filet-o-Fish which is smaller and cheaper next visit.










See you next post :-)

No comments: