Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day +2168 : Last term paper to complete

I am fine today.

Though I am now entering the third week of the holiday, I still have one term paper to complete. The paper is a course requirement for the subject of The Historical Books of Old Testament. As a master student, I need to write a minimum of 5000 words.

The deadline for submission was last Friday, and I only started to work on it that day. I had in the early semester searched and collected all the necessary reference materials for this work, but I just couldn't start writing even after quite a lot of reading. We were given the task to analyze 1 Samuel 12. I couldn't find a good structure of the chapter in existing reference materials.

After a night of good sleep, I got some inspiration the next day regarding the structure. However, I had to prepare for the sermon that I am going to preach the following day. I got no time to start writing on Monday either as I have to attend a meeting and also went to UH for post transplant follow-up.

I sent an email last Friday to inform my lecturer that I am going to submit the paper today. I worked very hard today, writing more than 6000 words, but there are still some sections remain unwritten :-( It has to be continued tomorrow :-(

See you next post :-)

No comments: