Monday, June 25, 2012

Day +2181 : The starting of fourth semester

I am fine today.

The holiday ended yesterday. The new semester begins today. All students are required to come back to attend the semester opening service this morning.

As in the previous semester, I will stay in the seminary from Tuesday to Friday. My wife and children wish that I can stay at home all the time, and I don't feel good to leave them as well :-( However, my wife understands that staying in the seminary is the best arrangement for me. This is the price that she has to pay due to my study, especially in a time where we no longer have a maid. Therefore, I see her a great wife :-)

I take 7 subjects that carry 17 credit this semester. This will be another tough semester for me but I believe with the grace of God, I will be able to complete it smoothly.

I took the last dose of antibiotics this evening. The cough and itchiness in the left lung were done :-)

The semester opening service


Dinner
See you next post :-)

No comments: