Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day +2182 : Lunch with Aaron

I am fine today.

I fetched Aaron back from the kindergarten at noontime almost everyday during my holiday. Normally, he needs to stay in the kindergarten until at least 6pm except Monday and Tuesday where I and Nga Ming will fetch him earlier respectively.

About two weeks ago, I stopped at IOI mall to purchase HomePlug on the way back from the kindergarten. I brought Aaron to Wong Kok at IOI mall for lunch. Initially, he wanted to have a drink only but when he saw the attractive menu, he said he want to eat as well. He asked me to choose a dish for him. I choose a type of fried noodles for him, and he managed to finish it though he already had lunch in the kindergarten.

The set meals for lunch come with soup, fruit and drink cost around RM9.90 to RM12.90, depending on which one we choose. It is worth the money :-)

This is the first time ever I have lunch with Aaron alone :-)










See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How much you bought the homeplug and what is the brand and model?

David said...

I bought it at Aone Plus in IOI Mall. It was TP-Link TL-PA210KIT that cost RM139.90. It came with a pair of homeplug with a transmission speed of 200Mbps. You can get the device at a much cheaper price in Low Yat.