Saturday, June 09, 2012

Day +2165 : Farewell lunch for Jian Hui and Jia En

I am fine today.

My wife and I had a farewell lunch with Jian Hui and Jia En at Brother Kuan (坤哥) Restaurant at Bandar Puteri on Monday. They took a bus to Penang after the lunch where they will stay for one month to allow Jia En to complete some course requirements in Malaysia Baptist Theology Seminary. Jian Hui and Jia En will be married in August, and Jian Hui will take one semester off. However, Jian Hui told me it is very unlikely he will come back to continue his study in Malaysia Bible Seminary in future.










See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The best dish from Brother Kuan shall be the bean sprout。Next time shall try it.

Richard

David said...

Thank you! Richard. I will definitely try it next visit. David

Unknown said...

wah... nice food especially the duck meat.

David said...

Yes, very nice. Do you eat duck meat in London?