Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Day +2161 : Second stop - KL Tower

I am fine today.

Our next stop is KL Tower. I came here once long time ago. For one who wishes to go up to the observation platform, the fee is RM30 for local adult, and RM45 for foreign adult. They are children price but I didn't remember them :-(

It is a nice place to visit too. I am determined to bring my family to this place as well :-)

View of the Tower

There was a Mango promotion sales at the base of KL Tower. It is very expensive, costing RM7 per kg. We used to get 3kg for RM10.

Show of traditional houses 



Traditional Musical Instruments







View from the observation platform

No different from toys, right?


See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Seu Chuong said...

Hi David, You brought me and my student to this place in 1997...remember ?

David said...

Yes, Seu Chuong. Now I remeber :-)