Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day +1210: The operation was a success

I am fine today.

I am glad to inform you that the keyhole operation was very successful yesterday. The operation lasted about 4 hours by an experienced surgeon returning from Singapore. Instead of having two tumors as reported earlier, there was in fact only one tumor inside the uterus, but it was quite big - weighing 900g.

My third sister told me that she was very lucky because the surgeon used a just arrived machine in removing the tumor. If she did the operation earlier, the operation might be more complicated without the machine.

My sister requested me to pray for her before the operation. She said that my prayer is more powerful but I believe all of ourprayers are powerful because our God is a powerful God :-)

Thank for your prayer.

See you next post :-)

1 comment:

imantulen said...

Glad to hear that!