Thursday, October 08, 2009

Day +1191 : My lung is getting better :-)

I am fine today.

A few days ago, I visited an office which was situated on the third floor.

As usual, I rushed up the stairs without resting, forgetting that I might run into breathing problem. But I was quite surprised to find out that I was no longer gasping so much as before when I reached the third floor :-)

A few months ago, I was really short of breath when I did the same, and it would take about 10 minutes for me to return to normal breathing. However, the breathlessness was minor this time and it took a very short time to return to normal breathing :-)

This indicates that my lung condition is improving, and I hope it will continue to improve until it reaches a state the same as before I was sick. With that, I could dive from one end of the swimming pool to the other end at once.

What makes my lung better? Could it be durian? Whatever it may be, one thing that I always believe is that it is the grace of God that lead to the recovery of my lung :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: