Monday, October 26, 2009

Day +1209 : Please pray for my third sister

I am fine today.

My third sister, Sie Chuo, is going for a major operation in Sibu General Hospital tomorrow to remove 2 tumors in her uterus with a combined size of 14.8cm.

She has the tumors for many years. Recently, the tumors grow with an accelerated rate and draining too much nutrient from her; resulting her hemoglobin count dropped to something below 10 g/dl. So it is time to remove them.

She was admitted for preparation work since yesterday. Doctor will try to remove the tumors through keyhole operation. She told me the operation might last from 3 hours to 7 hours.

Sie Chuo was the one who donated her stem cells to me for bone marrow transplant. And the outcome of the transplant is that we shared the same blood :-)

Please pray for a successful operation.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

imantulen said...

My prayers are with her.....

metta & karuna always

David said...

Thanks!

God bless you!

David