Sunday, October 04, 2009

Day +1187 : Kindergarten Concert

I am fine today.

Adriel and Aaron were performing in the kindergarten concert held at Summit Auditorium last evening.

Adriel managed to perform quite naturally but Aaron was a little bit shy. As parents, both my wife and I were very happy to see them perform on the stage; how well they perform is really a secondary issue :-)

The kindergarten is belonged to my sister, Sie Ling. She assigned me the role of a photographer in this event, but I am certainly not the right one to take on this task. First of all, I don’t have a good camera and secondly, I don’t have much knowledge in photography.

I had great difficulty capturing moving objects in most part of the concert, and since the children were moving most of the time, most of the images were not satisfactory. In the end I discovered a shooting mode called Kids & Pets on the camera which allowed me to take moving objects with acceptable quality, but that was towards the end of the concert :-(

Waiting to do the made-up
Aaron with his "original" clothes
Now with concert clothes
Adriel and Aaron

My sister is addressing the audiences
Adriel is performing

Aaron is performing



Adriel perform again - better image capture this time with the Kids & Pets mode turned on


Aaron again
A group photo before going home - Daniel and Joseph didn't attend the concert
See you next post :-)

No comments: