Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Day +1189 : Children projects, parents do :-(

I am fine today.

Daniel and Joseph were given some school projects. They didn’t bother to do it because these projects were really tough, and definitely were not for the average students.

For example, Joseph was required to build a model house. He didn’t know how to do it and thus didn’t have motivation to do it at all. My wife became nervous and helped him to build the model eventually.

My wife worked until midnight yesterday to complete off Daniel’s history project. I appreciate her work very much. If she didn’t do it, perhaps I have to do it. So I always see my wife a very good student :-)

My wife told me that most of the projects submitted to the school were done by parents. Many of the model houses submitted were as beautiful and professional as those displayed in the housing developer’s showroom.

I don’t like school projects and I believe most parents don’t like them too. The reason? Children projects, parents’ burden :-(

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Day Sea said...

I have the similar encounter. There was a lantern competition in my daughter's school and I ended up to do the lantern for her.

David said...

You are a good student :-)