Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day +1207 : Getting better

I am fine today.

I am getting better, almost return to normal :-) The cough and phlegm are reduced, and the phlegm’s colour has turned from light green to clear now. The appetite also increased. So I should be arriving the end of this flu attack.

The antibiotic – Erythromycin - works this time, and I should say that Dr. Koh had made a correct judgment for not prescribing me Augmentine. I took the 4 days course of antibiotic since Monday and thus it should be completed on Thursday.

However, I continued the antibiotic based on my “not so professional” judgment as I still experienced coughing and felt the “itchiness” in my left lung. This indicates that the problem in the lung has yet fully cleared. Continuing taking the antibiotic is an attempt to prevent the problem from becoming active again like what I experienced before.

Erythromycin - not delicious at all :-(
See you next post :-)

No comments: