Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day +1201 : Sharing in the church

I am fine today.

Our church is preaching the FourFold Gospel since a few weeks ago.

In fact there is one gospel only; that is salvation in Jesus Christ. The FouldFold Gospel is an emphasis of certain aspects of gospel which includes the following:

  1. Christ is our Saviour
  2. Christ is our Sanctifier
  3. Christ is our Healer
  4. Christ is the Coming King

Mrs. Rev Lau is preaching the topic of Christ is our Healer today and I was invited to share about my experience to compliment her teaching.

With the flu escalating and the setting in of cough, I thank God that I managed to finish the 20 minutes sharing without being interrupted by cough. But I was exhausted after the sharing.

This is flu season again. Many family members are hit. I might need Augmentine again.

See you next post :-)

No comments: