Friday, October 09, 2009

Day +1192 : Dinning at Little Taiwan

I am fine today.

My wife and I had dinner at Little Taiwan which is located in the new wing of IOI Mall.

The restaurant offered quite a variety of dishes of which the beef noodles attracted us quite a lot. So I ordered spicy beef noodles (麻辣牛肉面) while my wife ordered braised beef noodles (红烧牛肉面).

We were not really impressed with the noodles. This might be due the fact that we were not so used to eating beef.

If you like beef noodles, this might be a restaurant to visit.

The restaurant maintained a website here with menu posted online. So you can decide what do order even beforehand.

The restaurant

Braised beef noodles (红烧牛肉面)
Spicy beef noodles (麻辣牛肉面)
"Branded" tissue
Some of the menu - click to have a larger view



See you next post :-)

No comments: