Thursday, November 30, 2006

Day +148

I am fine today.

InnerTalk Story: Part 6 of 6

You might feel that I got nothing to do and thus ‘think too much’ (没事做,胡思乱想). Since I am listening to the CD day and night now, if it works, my subconscious will be programmed very soon to believe whatever InnerTalk said. Before that happens, I better exercise my ‘critical thinking’ a little bit.

Please let me know if you would like to try some of the titles. I can let you try and if they are helpful to you, you can then purchase them from InnerTalk. I have 22 titles, including Cancer Remission that I am listening now (while writing this blog and sleeping later), and please don’t ask me where I get them because I already ‘forgot’ where I got them. “I just turn on my computer and realize that they are there!” Incredible, isn’t it?

If you want to find out more about subliminal messages, click here. The InnerTalk web site can be accessed here.

I am sorry if you are an InnterTalk agent. This is just my opinion, and I do not deny the effectiveness of this technology at all. If you ask me, “Do you believe in this technology?” The answer is, “I don’t know.”

See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Jimmy Liew said...

There is nothing new about this "technology". It's subliminal messages to your sub-conscious mind. Others call it affirmations and various other names, but the principles are the same.
I attended a talk by Dr Eldon last year. There was a large crowd and at something like RM300+ a head, they were really raking it in.
I'm always dismayed when "miracle" cures from everything from cancer to what-have-you are marketed at ridiculous prices. If it is not to enrich those in on the scheme, then are they really sincere in helping other people who are in need?
Why does a CD cost over RM100? It only costs a few sens to duplicate. Why not sell it at RM5 a piece? If it really works , everyone will be lining up to buy it.
Do a setup like Apple's iTunes, and you could make millions charging just a nominal sum.

David said...

Very well asked questions, Chee Meng?

I am almost 'drowned' by so many alternative treatments and advices since I was diagnosed with the disease. I had to think very hard in the beginning to cope with these. I made a decision in the end, that I will only consider approaches or treatments or products that have gone through proper clinical trials and published in reknown medical Journal. So far, none of them satistied this requirement :-(

Best Regards,
David

Anonymous said...

操控潛意識就算真的奏效,卻是很危險的。