Thursday, November 09, 2006

Day +127

I am fine today. Continue my fourth chemo story…

My third brother came from Bintulu, Sarawak on 14 April 2006 (Day 11). Based on our earlier experience, I would get fever around Day 14, therefore my family members requested him to come around Day 14 so that he could take care of me during fever. But he came a little bit earlier. As usual, he brought quite a lot fishes for me.

I had fever on 15 April 2006 (Day 12) this time. During last chemotherapy, my eldest sister came on the day I was having fever, and this time my third brother came one day before I had fever. I thank God that they came at the time when I most need them :-)

The fever lasted two days. On Day 16, I experienced mild pain on my left chest. The doctor did a ECG test for me and found out that my heart was well.

See you next post :-)

No comments: