Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Day +133

I am fine today. Nobody comes to my house today to seek explanation on the differences between the GVHD and rejection. I am forced to conclude that this approach of earning delicious food does not work at all :-(

But this also means that all of you are very clever because you are able to understand the differences clearly. On the other hand, I am also very clever because I managed to explain such a “difficult topic” in such a “crystal clear” manner that everybody could understand it.

Even though I miss all anticipated delicious foods, I am still very happy because I just realize that “you are clever, I am clever and everybody is clever!’. Since cleverness is better than delicious foods, I am now happier than yesterday :-)

This is an example of positive thinking, and I sincerely wish you happy everyday :-)

“A cheerful heart is a good medicine…” Proverb 17:22
「 喜 樂 的 心 乃 是 良 藥 ... ... 。 」 (箴十七22)

See you next post :-)

No comments: