Sunday, November 05, 2006

Day +123

I am fine. I went to church this morning. I just would like to share with you some photos today.













The moustache grew too long. I cannot be lazy anymore; else they will disturb my eating. So I shaved them.














Have you ever heard of "organic" helmet? It is so healthy compared to normal helmet. That is why Joseph and Daniel like to wear them so much :-)


Adriel would like to protect herself from haze.


Aaron said he dared to play with Python.

See you next post :-)

1 comment:

David said...

Thank you.

Yes, they are always cute, even though they scold me "stupid Baba", "I don't like you" and frequently accuse me not fulling promise to let them play computer games :-(

They are so cute not because they are "cute", but because they are my children :-) Next time when you have children, you will understand this very well.

God bless you :-)

David