Saturday, November 25, 2006

Day +143

I am fine today.

I completed a long story regarding an interesting technology called InnerTalk, a subliminal and hypnosis program. I divide the story into 6 parts to save your time in reading:-)

InnerTalk Story: Part 1 of 6

Yesterday, I went to Chinese book exhibition at Mines Exhibition and Convention Centre. The organizer claimed that this is Malaysia biggest Chinese book exhibition, but I found out that it is not really big. Some famous bookshops such as Popular Bookstore and (ShangWu) 商务 did not join the exhibition.

I came across a booth that was promoting a technology called Innertalk invented by Dr. Eldon Taylor, a psychotherapist. The so called patented technology makes use of subliminal messages to program one's subconscious mind (潜意识) or deeper mind. All positive affirmative messages such as “I am a gift.”, “I am healed.”, “I love myself.”, “My cells rejuvenate.”, and so on and so forth are recorded, and then transformed to a frequency equivalent to our brainwave. They are then embedded into easy listening music similar to New Age music and ocean sound track.

They claimed that theses messages will bypass our conscious mind (our critical thinking or reasoning) and go straight into our subconscious mind. In other words, those who hear the messages have no capability to deny them. In this way our subconscious mind is programmed effortlessly. You can listen to the CD while sleeping, driving, reading and doing anything because the messages will sneak into your deeper mind without your knowledge. For example, if you want to lose weight, just purchase their CD titled “Weight Loss Now” and repeatedly listen to the music and the ocean sound track. There are 86 messages embedded in the music or ocean sound track in this title, some examples of the messages are, “I am slim, thin, clean and healthy” “I like fruits.”, “I like vegetables.”, “I leave some food on the plate.” and so on and so forth. What an effortless (lazy man) way of reducing weight!

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: