Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Day +125

I am fine today. Continue my fourth chemo story…

The first few days of the chemotherapy made me very tired. I also experienced water retention because I drank a lot of water and received quite an amount of normal saline infusion. Apart from this, I also experienced a slight fever on Day 3 of the chemotherapy.

After completing all the chemotherapy drugs on Day 5, I had an option to go home for a few days, but I chose to stay back.

I requested the nurse to move me to a single room on Day 8 of the chemotherapy because my white blood count was very low at that time. Fortunately, some empty rooms were available and the nurse was kind enough to approve my request. It was very good to stay in a single room because I did not have to share the toilet with other patients. Furthermore, I could practice my guitar in the room.

See you next post :-)

No comments: