Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Day +140

I am fine today.

I started to jog since last Saturday, completing a distance of 7.5km in about half an hour every morning, just like what I did before I was sick.

The doctor said it is alright for me to jog, so I purchased a new pair of shoes, and started to enjoy jogging again. It had been almost one year I could not jog. A senior woman along the way asked me why I was ‘missing in action’ for such a long time. I told her my story.

Someone advised me not to jog, but to do some lighter exercise such as Qigong(气功) and Taijiquan(太极拳). May be they thought that jogging is too vigorous for people like me. However, I am not the only one who jog after transplant. A patient told me he jogged for one hour after transplant. I forgot to ask him how long after transplant he did this.

It is quite difficult for me to sweat without jogging, and since many people believe that sweating is part of detoxification process, I must jog to discharge tons of toxic that was accumulated within my body due to Leukaemia treatment, so that eventually I will be toxic-less like you:-)

Apart from detoxification, jogging could reduce high blood pressure and bad cholesterol. My blood pressure now is within normal range, so I stopped taking Novarsc, a drug used to reduce blood pressure. Another thing I am very sure about jogging is that it makes you slim (Not I jog, you slim. It is you jog, you slim). If you feel that you are not slim enough, start to jog today. I guarantee it is effective. If you are too lazy to wake up half an hour earlier to jog, I can provide morning call service for you free of charge, and if the morning call does not work, I can bring a ‘rotan’ (cane) to your house to wake you up and then proceed to jog with you. But the later service requires some charge. Let me know, if you need this service, I can give you a quotation :-)

See you next post :-)

1 comment:

David said...

Using VOIP service, I can call u free of charge :-) But due to time difference, I might wake you up at 2:00am :-))

Pity u so busy until don't have time to do exercise. Tomorrow morning, I jog extra round for u ;-)

Take care & God bless u.
David