Friday, December 03, 2010

Day +1611 : Another kiss that cost RM950

I am fine today.

We will be going back to Sarawak for two weeks holiday on the coming Monday. We are thinking of buying some goodies for the children over there.

As I am not feeling very well, my wife went to shop in Tesco Puchong alone. She hit a car accidentally on the way, causing scratches on the side and the bumper of the car. My wife said she was so nervous that she didn't know who should be responsible for the accident.

In the end, the car owner sent the car to workshop and the bill was RM950. I transferred the amount to his bank account and the case is considered settled.

This is the second costly kiss that we experienced this year in which the first one was done my me and was recorded in the post - Day +1408 : A kiss that cost RM500 :-( I think I should budget for this item next year :-)

The kiss was very costly but thank God that it was not deadly :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: