Thursday, December 09, 2010

Day +1617 : Holiday in Sarawak (4) - Visiting my parent-in-law in Sarakei

am fine today.

We went to my wife's home town - Sarikei - today, visiting my parent-in-law and also my wife's brother.

We stopped by Bintagor for breakfast and I was told this restaurant serves delicious Kampua Mee.
The price list for your reference - consider very cheap, isn't it?
Waiting for food

Busy cooking...
Enjoying drink

Aaron is enjoying Kampua Mee - RM2.00 only
My wife and I ordered fried cook noodles (炒煮面) - RM2.50

I dropped by this shop for some Kong Bian (光饼) only to discover that the owner is my friend :-) I asked him to explain the process of making Kong Bian
Oven "powered" by charcoal
Sticking Kong Bian on the wall of the oven

Dough

Ready to be baked
A group photo - taken in my wife's house
We were served a nice lunch ordered from restaurant









Children resorted to drawing while waiting adult to finish their "talking business"
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: