Friday, December 31, 2010

Day +1639 : Adriel goes to Primary One

I am fine today.

I brought Adriel to SKJC Ladang Harcroft (哈古乐华小) this morning to attend the orientation and briefing. The school is on the hill top not far away from my house - within sight from my house.

Though the school is near, I won't be able to fetch her every day as I need to attend seminary classes next year. I would send her to the same kindergarten that she had attended previously in the morning and then arrange transport for her to go to the school noon time. The same transport will then fetch her home in the evening. The monthly transport fee is RM120.

One thing I noted in the school was that Adriel is taller and bigger than most primary one students. She likes to drink milk very much and this might be the reason that she grows faster. In fact, she just stopped drinking milk recently.

No enough time for breakfast. Have to bring the toast along and eat in the car.

In the class

Briefing session for parents
The school - football field
First block
Canteen in the middle
Next block, and that is all
Car park
Canteen


Headmaster
Enjoying food in the canteen
See you next post :-)

No comments: