Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day +1634 : Daniel's first saxophone performance with full band

I am fine today.

After learning the instrument for 4 months, Daniel made his first performance during the Christmas Night at the church on Saturday evening.

I have to thank my wife, Angela, for her great effort in arranging the music and training all the musicians involved in the performance.

I also appreciate the effort of all the musicians who consistently attended all 6 training sessions - one session at a day - before the performance.

They are
  1. Brother Alex Yee - Drummer
  2. Brother Shel Jeh - Bass Guitar
  3. Pianist - Angela
  4. Tambourine - Joseph
  5. Triangle - Adriel
I recorded the performance using my digital camera and I would like to share the recording with you here :-)

We Three Kings & Carol of the Bells


What child is this? and We wish you a Merry Christmas


See you next post :-)

No comments: