Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day +1636 : Enjoying Kacang Satay with Teresa and her family

I am fine today.

We brought Teresa (my wife's eldest sister) and her children to DG food court in Pusat Bandar Puchong for Kajang Satay yesterday evening. We found out that the satay stall had been shifted to the other end of the food court. However, I believe that the the owner is still the same, and the satays served were as nice as before :-)

We all enjoy the dinner very much.

Happy diners
The stall
The price
The satay
Ketupat
Fried Kueh Teow

Fried Singapore noodles with prawn (but where is the prawn?)
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Seu Chuong said...

Dear David, When I see people eating Satays ( and Foochow Gongbiah ) which are over-cooked or over-roasted, my "gay boh" feeling arise.
In my heart, I keep on saying these words : please peeeeel offff the "dark" parts of the meat and do not let them get into the stomach. I believe the "dark/black over-barbecued" meat will cause harm to my stomach. My friends, am I right ?

David said...

Dear Seu Chuong,

Yes, you right. We normally peel off the dark part and kept reminding the children doing this also.

Satays always worse than Gongbiah.

David