Friday, December 10, 2010

Day +1618 : Holiday in Sarawak (5) - Meeting with Form 5 classmates

I am fine today.

My wife, Aaron and I go to Sibu again today as I am meeting my secondary school classmates. We will be staying my second sister's house. The children are now distributed to three houses; Adriel in my mother's house; Joseph and Daniel are still in my third's sister house; and Aaron in my second sister's house.

Aaron is very "sticky" to my house. My sister and niece tried their very best to persuade him to stay at home so that my wife and I can have a good time visiting Sibu town. I am very glad that they manage to make Aaron to stay at home :-)

Foochow biscuits

Christian bookstore
Masland Methodist Church (福源堂)- with big and modern building structure

Hoover Square - In memory of James Matthews Hoover, First Methodist Missionary to work in Sarawak; 1903-1935







Lunch at Sibu Central Market
Three dishes - RM14 only :-)


Meeting with two classmates - from right: Rev. Liik Tung Yeu, Anna Lu Yieng Ping, Anna's daughter, my wife Angela, David
And the dishes that we had for dinner



To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: