Monday, December 20, 2010

Day +1628 : Holiday in Sarawak (14) - Seafood is good for health?

I am fine today.

I was not feeling well the day I reached Sibu. The cough intensified though I had just completed a course of very strong antibiotic called Avelox.

My eldest sister was getting worried and asked me to visit a doctor to see if I should extend the course of antibiotic, but instead of heeding her advice, I went to pack the following seafoods - prawn and crab - in the evening.

After eating these seafoods, the cough was almost gone completely the next day; something beyond our expectation. This is the third time I experienced this - getting better after eating seafoods :-) However, I have to put a disclaimer here that "something that works for me not necessary will work for you. Try at your own risk" :-)

Prawn
Crab

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: