Thursday, December 02, 2010

Day +1610 : Visiting Malaysia Bible Seminary

I am fine today.

I visited Malaysia Bible Seminary (马圣) today with Rev. Lau, Mrs. Rev. Lau and Ps. Tan. The campus is located at Rawang which is about one hour drive from Puchong.

The reason of the visit is two folds:
  1. Submitting my application for Master of Divinity course
  2. Visit our church teenagers who are having camp over there
This is the first time ever I visited the campus which is very spacious with a big swimming pool. I understand that the place was formerly a resort. MBS purchased and renovated as campus.

If I were admitted to the course, the lesson will start 10 Jan next year :-)

MBS and me :-)

Green campus
Class room and exam hall
Swimming pool - somewhere to plunge should one feel tired
Rev. Lau bring along many "faked" eggs for the teenagers
Lunch for the teenagers
Happy and active teenagers


Let's start next game
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Simon Tang said...

David, nice to hear that you are applying MBS for next year. May God guide your path.

David said...

Thank you! Simon. David