Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day +1619 : Third blood donation campaign this year

I am fine today.

My church organized its 7th blood donation campaign today. This is also the 3rd and last blood donation campaign for this year.

A total of 47 units of blood were donated today. This is one unit below the record we achieved on the fifth campaign. My wife and Richard are having holiday in Sarawak, else we will sure break the record.

With this campaign, our church successfully donated 300 units of blood since the first blood donation campaign on 19, September 2007.

The result:
  1. First campaign: 36 units
  2. Second campaign: 34 units
  3. Third campaign: 46 units
  4. Fourth campaign: 47 units
  5. Fifth campaign : 48 units (highest)
  6. Sixth campaign: 42 units
  7. Seventh campaign: 47 units
I couldn't take any photo this time as I am in Sarawak, and I should thank the photographer who provided the following photos and Ps. Tan who uploaded them for me.



























See you next post :-)

No comments: