Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day +1630 : Dinner with my sister-in-law and family

I am fine today.

My sister-in-law (my wife's eldest sister) came to visit us since Sunday. We had a dinner today at Restaurant Kong Sai (广西仔菜园鸡猪肚汤) , 44-G Jalan Puteri 5/2, Bandar Puteri, Puchong.

The restaurant still serves the best chicken so far - so smooth that no other restaurant can compare. Most of us know that one of the famous delicacies of Ipoh is bean sprout chicken (芽菜机), so we normally assume that the chicken there should be the best but I understand from my church members that chicken from Restaurant Kong Sai is better than those found in Ipoh :-)

Apart from the chicken, there are many delicious and cheap dishes available from the restaurant. It is now one of our favourite restaurant especially when entertaining guests :-)

Front row from left : Daniel, Hu Chong Yang (Teresa's son), Adriel, Teresa (sister-in-law), Hu Jiun Chien(Teresa's daughter), mother-in-law
Back row from left: Aaron, Angela (my wife), Joseph
Some dishes that we had - too involved in eating that I forgot to take photos of the rest :-(


See you next post :-)

No comments: