Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Day +1615 : Holiday in Sarawak (2) - Meeting with cousin

I am fine today.

I met my cousin, Leh Kiong, this morning. She is the daughter of my mother's eldest sister. Her retired husband was a Shell staff working in Brunei, so they continue to stay in Brunei after retirement.

They came to visit me in UH while I was doing bone marrow transplant. It just happened that they came here to attend wedding banquet yesterday, giving us a chance to meet again :-)

We meet at her relative restaurant and we were treated free breakfast.

Special Kampua - additional ingredient include fish ball, meat ball, crab meat
From left: my sister Sieh Kiong, Leh Kiong, Leh Kiong's husband, David, my wife, Aaron
Leh Kiong's youngest son
From left; Leh Kiong, David, Leh Kiong's brother, Leh Kiong's sister-in-law, daughter of Leh Kiong's brother, Leh Kiong's son, my sister Sieh Kiong
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: