Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day +1620 : Holiday in Sarawak (6) - Dinner at my third sister's house

I am fine today.

Richard and his family joined us in Sibu yesterday afternoon. After having lunch and some rest in my second sister's house in Sibu, we visited my third sister's who stayed in Bintangor in the evening.

My third sister cooked for us a very nice dinner which she spent almost the whole day to prepare. We bring our mother along for the dinner though she is unable to walk due to a stroke in 2003.

I was so tired that I had to rest after the dinner that I forgot to take a group photo for the great get-together :-(

We went to this restaurant for breakfast yesterday morning

The price list of some food in Sibu; Mee Kampua costs RM2.30 here but it costs only RM2.00 in Bintangor, and fried cook mee (炒煮面) costs RM2.5 here while it costs RM2.5 only in Bintangor, so Bintangor is still the best place for cheapest food. (Click on the photo to get a larger view)


Aaron's breakfast
My wife and I were having fried cook mee
My third's sister house
The kampong dishes - very nice :-)











To be continued and see you next post :-)

2 comments:

Lau Chih Yung said...

Miss my home so much... haha

David said...

My home is also not bad, so come often... haha!