Monday, November 29, 2010

Day +1607 : All is not well in the lung :-)

I am fine today.

I took an chest x-ray today as a requirement for a medical report for the registration of a seminary course.

The x-ray showed loculated effusion (积水) on the right lung possibly due to infection. No wonder I cough so much and feel so weak :-(

Dr. Koh said this might be a secondary infection but I think it should be of higher order - tertiary infection; the first one was treated with Erythromycin, and the second one with Augmentin and now a very strong antibiotic - Avelox - is needed :-( A course consisst of 5 tablets cost RM80.

Hopefully, the effusion and cough will be cleared after completing this course of antibiotic. I don't need a quaternary(4th order) infection :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: