Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day +1606 : Dinner with my sister, nephews and nieces

I am fine today.

My eldest sister is here visiting us and her children. My wife and I had a dinner with them together with other nieces and nephews this evening at Puchong Yong Tau Fo (蒲种酿豆腐), Bandar Puteri. Two nephews who are here didn't turned up because they were playing badminton.

Front row - from left: My eldest sister, my wife, Heng Wei's fiancée, Heng Wei (second brother's son)
Back row - from left: David, Nga Ming(second sister's daughter), Ming Hie(Eldest sister's daughter), Hui Na(third sister's daugther), Min Huang and Soon Hui(Eldest sister's son)





See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear David, Happy holidays to Sister Sie Huong in KL.Happy holidays too to all the 'boys' and 'girls' in the photo.

'Uncle' Seu Chuong

David said...

Dear Seu Chuong,

I will pass your well wish to them :-)

Thank you!

David