Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day +1598 : Father and mother pool

I am fine today.

My brother, Richard, booked for me two units of double room apartment at Awana Genting from 21 to 23 November under Awana timeshare. We are going there after the church service tomorrow afternoon.

Aaron and Adriel are looking forward for the trip.

"Any seaside over there?" asked Aaron.

"No, but there are swimming pools," I answered.

"Any pool for the children?" he asked.

"Yes, children pool," I replied.

"Any father and mother pool?" he continued to ask.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Angeline said...

Hi,

I am Angeline. How are you? It is really encouraging to read your blog. I came across it while doing a search on bone marrow transplant. I have a brother, Aaron who is a AML patient. I hope to in contact with you to for sharing. Thanks.

David said...

Hi Angeline, nice to hear from you. How is your brother? You can contact me through email david.healed at gmail dot com. David