Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Day +1587 : Fever season continues and it is Joseph's turn

I am fine today.

Joseph cried early in the morning and we were very sure that this was not the type of cry due to his reluctant to go to school.

He complained of headache and later developed fever. My wife brought him to see Dr. Koh and he was prescribed antibiotic, paracetamol and pain killer. He had a very good reason for not going to school today.

I am off today too, sleeping most of the time. When I waked up in the afternoon, I experienced a blackout and fell down on the way to toilet, hitting my head on the cupboard and also my buttock on the floor. There was a short dream after that and then I gained conscious. This is the first time I experienced blackout without the help of drug.

Anyway, I thank God that the blackout incurred no damage apart from small pain on the buttock :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Jici said...

Ah kiew jiu jiu, are you ok now?
Pls rest more...

Jici said...

and remember to take medicine if sick..