Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day +1602 : Holiday at Awana Genting (4)

I am fine today.

We made our first visit to Genting Higlands after my bone marrow transplant about two years ago. At that time Aaron was only two years old. He forgot he had ever boarded a cable car.

He was a little bit nervous when the cable car was departing the platform.

"I am afraid I drop down," he said while holding me tight.

I made some exciting noise to make the ride more adventurous until my wife cautioned me not to scared him anymore. He almost cried :-(

"I cannot talk loud," he complained while reaching Genting Skyway station on the way back.

In fact it was not because he couldn't talk loud, the problem was his ear couldn't hear well due to pressure difference.

"You will be able to talk loud later," I consoled him.

"Now is later," he answered.

Aaron - enjoying KFC on Genting Higlands 2 years ago
See you next post :-)

No comments: