Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day +1596 : You are very lucky!

I am fine today.

I had a discussion with friends over lunch yesterday at Old Town White Coffee, Puchong Jaya. On the way back to office, I suddenly realised that my hand phone was not with me and I forgot whether I brought my hand phone along or left it in the office. I must concede that I am getting more and more forgetful, probably as a result of natural aging :-(

I wished that I left my hand phone in the office but when I reached the office, I found out that it was not there. I made a call to the hand phone in the office but I didn't hear anything and no one picked up the phone. So it must still be in Old Town.

I regretted calling the hand phone because it would definitely attracted people's attention and who know someone would just take the phone away. I prayed that this would not happen.

I rushed back to Old Town. The staff said that they didn't see any hand phone. I approached the table that we occupied earlier and found out that there were two gentlemen enjoying their drinks there. I asked about the phone and they said they didn't see any. Anyway, both of them left their seat and let me examined the place. And at last, we found out the phone lying on the floor underneath the table :-)

"You are very lucky," one of the gentlemen said.

Yes, very lucky indeed. I found out that the phone was in silent mode.

Praise God!

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. You are really very lucky.Praise the Lord.

CaRmEn's said...

thanks god^^