Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day +1601 : Holiday at Awana Genting (3)

I am fine today.

All cable car passengers returning from Genting Highlands are forced to go through a shop that specializes in dried fruits in the Genting Skyway station. There are so many varieties of colourful and attractive dried fruits piling like hills in the shop, and samples are provided for us to try before buying. Even if you have no "budget" for them, you still can find out how all those fruits taste :-)

I was chased away not because of I was too greedy in eating those samples but because I was taking photos. Anyway, I already took quite a lot of photos before I was discovered :-)

I am now posting "confidential" photos below just for you; don't tell anyone :-)

Dried fruits










Our dinner at Gohtong Jaya - RM62 (including a pot of tea)


Compared to Cameron Highland - we don't see much beautiful flora, so I took a few only


Expanded top - do you know why? If you know the reason - one piece for you :-)
See you next post :-)

No comments: