Monday, November 08, 2010

Day +1586 : On Augmentin again :-(

I am fine today.

The flu that I had was getting better but it started to pick up again. I went to see the Chinese traditional doctor again last Saturday, but this time, the traditional medicine seems bear no effect on the flu.

The cough is getting more serious today and I started to feel itchiness in the left lung which means that there might be lung infection. I gave up the traditional medicine and went to see Dr. Koh, requesting a stronger antibiotic.

He prescribed me 7 tablets of 1g Augmentin; a tablet twice a day. Hopefully, this will settle the infection.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Simon Tang said...

I just finished 6 days of Augmentin treatment last week. The flu is getting tough... Take care bro'

David said...

Yes, getting tougher. In fact I finished one course of Erythromycin earlier but not sufficient enough to ward off the infection.