Monday, November 22, 2010

Day +1600 : Holiday at Awana Genting (2)

I am fine today.

Today, we spent the whole day in the First World Indoor Theme Park. The unlimited ride ticket for a family package consisting of two adults and two children cost RM109.

There were too many visitors to the theme park resulting long queue for most of the rides. The children waited for an hour for a 15 minutes 4D motion ride.

However, they enjoy the rides very much :-) And on the other hand, the parents suffer (willingly and even joyfully) the wait very much :-(

We are given 24 Genting Skyway tickets expiring 21 December and we used up 8 only. Let me know if you need the tickets.
Queuing for cable car


View from the cable car









At Genting Highlands



What is this? The children said it must be Christmas tree under construction.
Video games
Horse ride
The ticket price
Having fun

KFC lunch
The fun continues...








Flying coaster. I was thinking of flying but my wife worried that given my current health condition, I might have problem "flying" it. I think the other way round - who knows after flying, my eyes are able to produce tears due to the excitement? However, I listen to my wife this time :-)
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: