Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day +1592 :Homemade ice lolly

I am fine today.

My children like ice lolly very much. We used to purchase a lot for them but at the same time we were worried that those ice lollies from the market might be too "artificial" - using too much artificial color and flavour.

My wife decided to make our own ice lolly using various ingredients such as fruits and drinks which we think are more nutritious than the one from market.

Getting the right plastic bag for the ice lolly can be difficult. My wife searched many shops such as stationery shops and confectionery store but found none. At last, a stationery shop staff pointed her to a plastic shop near Tesco Puchong that sells the bag.

Longan and grape flavour

Ribena flavour
Lemon and plum flavour
Nescafe coffee flavour
Daniel is making ice lolly

See you next post :-)

1 comment:

aLice said...

Hi, I'm looking for this ice lolly's bag for ages dy. Can you let me know exactly the shop's name. I've been craving for this ice lolly since I got pregnant, thanks.