Friday, November 26, 2010

Day +1604 : Amazon Kindle 3

I am fine today.

I am thinking of getting an electronic reading device and the one that I am considering seriously now is Amazon Kindle Graphite WiFi without 3G. It is a 6" gray scale electronic book reader with E Ink technology where it imitates the paper. So we need light source to read and it is a lot comfortable to read than iPad, LCD screen or other displays that generate light.

One more good thing about the device is that its battery can last for one month if we turned off the WiFi and even with the WiFi turned on, it can still last for 3 weeks :-)

The price list on Amazon website is USD139 but it does not ship to Malaysia. So there is no way to purchase it directly from Amazon.
One way of getting it is through ipmart.com. The cost is RM834.2 including a leather cover. I don't know how reliable is impart.com. If you have experience with the company, please let me know.
See you next post :-)

No comments: