Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day +1344 : Puchong Yong Tou Fu (蒲种酿豆腐饭店) – still the best!

I am fine today.

I blogged about this restaurant on Day +1142 : Dinner at Puchong Yong Tou Fu (蒲种酿豆腐饭店).

I brought my family, my nephew and niece here for lunch on the 8th day of the Chinese New Year. The Yong Tou Fu here used to cost RM1.00 per piece but it cost RM1.10 after the Chinese New Year, and I was told that this price hike is permanent :-(

The Yong Tou Fu here is still the best, at least in Puchong area. In fact, I visit this restaurant very often, most of the time together with pastors after the church weekly management meeting.

If you like Yong Tou Fu, this is the restaurant that you should visit.

The restaurant - near SJK(C) Han MingAnd opposite of this school
A popular restaurant

Paper wrapped chicken - dared to try? Full of charcoal - will never order this again


Yong Tau Fu - our favourite



The sauce
See you next post :-)

No comments: