Friday, March 26, 2010

Day +1360 : Gaining weight – a blessing :-)

I am fine today.

While gaining weight is a nightmare to most people, I feel blessed to put on weight.

My weight had been well maintained at 62kg throughout my Leukaemia treatment including the bone marrow transplant.

However, it dropped drastically a few months ago, most probably due to the loss of appetite because of infection. At one point, it went down to 53kg (I wonder if anything was wrong with the scale) only and after that recovered and maintained at 57kg for quite a long time.

I have been working (eating, in fact) very hard to gain weight and I am very glad to find out that I am almost 60kg now :-) My next milestone will be 62kg – my standard weight.

With this, I can continue to indulge myself with delicious food without feeling guilty :-) This is a another blessing!

See you next post :-)

No comments: