Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day +1354 : AirAsia breaks another World Records – The longest call waiting time

I am fine today.

My brother, Richard, is a frequent traveler. The following post depicts a love-hate(又爱又恨) relationship that he has with AirAsia.

-----------------------------------------------

You may enjoy the World Record of "Zero" fare with AirAsia.

If you want to call them for some assistance, you can dial their call-center number 03-21719222 at local call rate; still very cheap!

I called their call center today and it broke the 1 hour waiting time. At the end I was still unable to talk to them as the line was cut off automatically after a waiting time of 1 hour 30 minutes.

Fascinating! They cut off the line automatically, perhaps for some safety factors such as preventing the phone from exploding due to over-heating. No doubt for a branded award winning airline company, "safety first" remains their top priority.

However, you will get an instant response - they promise within 20 second - if you call 600-85-9999 with a charge of RM 1.95/minute.

Waiting for 1 hour 7 minutes
Waiting for 1 hour 26 minutes
You need a hands-free phone to call AirAsia. I didn't have one, so the cello-tape came to my rescue. I believe this is the cheapest mean of turning your phone hands-free :-)
See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Lau Chih Yung said...

so funny ... hahahaha....
like that also can....

Anonymous said...

Ingenious 'invention'!

Unknown said...

hahahaha....what a great invention, I love it!